SoBol COVID-19 UPDATES
A Message From our CEO
With the heightened news surrounding the Coronavirus, we want to take a moment to inform our community on the precautionary steps we are taking to provide guests with an even cleaner environment to enjoy their experiences with us.
We want you to know with the utmost sincerity that your health, and our store’s cleanliness are our top priorities. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guests needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
In order to do so we’ve taken the following measures:
- We have removed all utensils from our pickup areas. Guests will be provided with utensils by our staff upon request.
- We are not allowing the use of reusable cups or bowls.
- We have revisited our cleaning procedures both in process and frequency. We have increased our commitment to cleaning our tables, countertops, door handles, point of sale areas and bathrooms.
- We are washing our hands and changing our gloves even more often than we already do.
- Our management has been mandated to send staff home and seek medical attention if they feel the slightest of sickness.
We want you to have peace of mind when dining with us and encourage any feedback to help keep our stores as clean as possible.
We Are Open
Ordering services currently include:
– Online Orders – Takeout
– Online Order – Delivery
– Phone-in Orders for Curbside Pickup or Takeout
We want you to know that your health is our number one priority. That not only means a safe environment to enjoy your food, but also a healthier diet. Keep in mind that anti-oxident rich foods are important for a stronger immune system.
We will keep all guests informed on any further updates as we continue to follow direction from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control.